Authors’ note: We would like to thank the anonymous ISP reviewers as well as Christina Gray, Angela McCracken, Spike Peterson, Jennifer Sterling-Folker, Ann Tickner, and especially the late Hayward Alker for thoughtful comments on previous drafts. We are particularly grateful to have benefited from Hayward’s attentive and extensive critique before his passing and will miss his excellent colleagueship.
The International Relations of Middle-earth: Learning from The Lord of the Rings
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 377–394, November 2008
How to Cite
Ruane, A. E. and James, P. (2008), The International Relations of Middle-earth: Learning from The Lord of the Rings. International Studies Perspectives, 9: 377–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2008.00343.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!