Authors’ note: The authors would like to thank Mehmet Baç, Mehmet Barlo, Özgür Kibris, and Bernard Steunenberg for useful comments and suggestions. Arzu Kibris would like to thank Randall Stone for helpful discussions and comments.
The Accession Games: A Comparison of Three Limited-Information Negotiation Designs
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 399–427, November 2011
How to Cite
Kibris, A. and Müftüler Baç, M. (2011), The Accession Games: A Comparison of Three Limited-Information Negotiation Designs. International Studies Perspectives, 12: 399–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2011.00437.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!