Author’s notes: The author is grateful for valuable input from Alex Bellamy, Natalie Hudson, Anat Niv-Solomon, Michael Pugh, Valerie Sperling, and Paul Williams, as well as the blind reviewers and the editors of ISP.
Ten Years After: (Re) Assessing Neo-Trusteeship and UN State-building in Timor-Leste
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 85–104, February 2012
How to Cite
Butler, . M. J. (2012), Ten Years After: (Re) Assessing Neo-Trusteeship and UN State-building in Timor-Leste. International Studies Perspectives, 13: 85–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2011.00443.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!