Constructing an Indigenous Nordicity: The “New Partnership” and Canada’s Northern Agenda
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 105–120, February 2012
How to Cite
Arnold, S. (2012), Constructing an Indigenous Nordicity: The “New Partnership” and Canada’s Northern Agenda. International Studies Perspectives, 13: 105–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2011.00455.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!