I would like to thank the participants of the University of Sydney workshop on “Norms Nomos Normalization: Interrogating the Use of Norms in International Relations” for their encouragements and very helpful comments on earlier versions of this draft as well as the journal’s editors and two anonymous reviewers.
Stop Telling Us How to Behave: Socialization or Infantilization?1
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 135–145, May 2012
How to Cite
Epstein, C. (2012), Stop Telling Us How to Behave: Socialization or Infantilization?. International Studies Perspectives, 13: 135–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2012.00458.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!