Tracking the Predators: Evaluating the US Drone Campaign in Pakistan
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 344–365, November 2012
How to Cite
Plaw, Avery and Matthew S. Fricker (2012) Tracking the Predators: Evaluating the US Drone Campaign in Pakistan. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2012.00465.x.
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!