Authors's notes: Financial support for the SUST 2001 Learning Technology Assistant was provided by a Teaching with Technology grant, offered through Dalhousie's Centre for Learning and Teaching. Any reader interested in emulating this simulated negotiation is invited to contact the authors for specific materials.
Using a Blended Learning Approach to Simulate the Negotiation of a Multilateral Environmental Agreement
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 109–120, May 2013
How to Cite
Schnurr, Matthew A., Elizabeth De Santo, and Rachael Craig. (2012) Using a Blended Learning Approach to Simulate the Negotiation of a Multilateral Environmental Agreement. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2012.00470.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!