A previous version of this paper was presented at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the International Studies Association, Montreal, Quebec. Thanks to Aysegul Aydin, Jessica Brandwein, Christian Davenport, Peter Haschke, Madhav Joshi, Emilia Powell, Chris Sullivan, Priyam Trivedi, Carrie Booth Walling, Eric Wiebelhaus-Brahm, and Reed Wood for helpful comments and suggestions on earlier drafts. The ITT project has received support from the US National Science Foundation (Grants #0921397 and #1123666), the Department of Political Science at Florida State University, Kroc Institute, University of Notre Dame, and the School of Social Sciences, Humanities, and Arts at the University of California, Merced. Additional information on the ITT Project is available at http://www.politicalscience.uncc.edu/cconra16/UNCC/ITT_Data_Collection.html.
Disaggregating Torture Allegations: Introducing the Ill-Treatment and Torture (ITT) Country-Year Data†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 199–220, May 2013
How to Cite
Conrad, Courtenay R., Haglund, Jillienne and Moore, Will H. (2012) Disaggregating Torture Allegations: Introducing the Ill-Treatment and Torture (ITT) Country-Year Data. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2012.000471.x.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: #0921397, #1123666
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!