Simulating in Cyberspace: Designing and Assessing Simple Role Playing Activities for Online Regional Studies Courses
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 121–133, May 2013
How to Cite
Parmentier, Mary J. (2012) Simulating in Cyberspace: Designing and Assessing Simple Role Playing Activities for Online Regional Studies Courses. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2012.00472.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!