Quaint and Obsolete: The ‘War on Terror’ and the Right to Legal Personality
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 255–268, August 2013
How to Cite
Galchinsky, Michael. (2012) Quaint and Obsolete: The ‘War on Terror’ and the Right to Legal Personality. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2012.00482.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!