The paper has been presented at the 51st Annual Convention of the International Studies Association, New Orleans, February 17–20, 2010 and at the 60th Political Studies Association Annual Conference, March 29–April 1, 2010, Edinburgh, UK. The authors would like to thank Rosemary Shinko, Patrick Köllner, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and criticism on earlier versions of the article. This work was supported by a grant from the Academy of Korean Studies (AKS-2010-R34).
Imaging North Korea: Exploring its Visual Representations in International Politics†
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 289–306, August 2013
How to Cite
2012) Imaging North Korea: Exploring its Visual Representations in International Politics. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2012.00493.xand . (
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Academy of Korean Studies. Grant Number: AKS-2010-R34
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!