The authors wish to thank Daina Chiba and Joseph Young for his helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Jonathan Martin and Tyson Meredith for their research assistance. Replication materials and robustness checks can be found on web.missouri.edu/~williamslaro/.
The Political Consequences of Terrorism: Terror Events, Casualties, and Government Duration†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 343–361, August 2013
How to Cite
2012) The Political Consequences of Terrorism: Terror Events, Casualties, and Government Duration. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2012.00498.x, , (
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!