I am grateful to the staff of ICONS, most notably Audrey Tetteh and Devin Ellis, for their gracious and generous accommodation to work with the students on this project. I would also like to thank the students of PSCI 494, “Wargaming and Simulation,” who kindly allowed me to use comments from their reflection essays as well as our design debrief in this paper. Thanks are also due to Duel Thyer, who participated in the follow-up discussions and provided feedback on the development of the paper, and the helpful comments provided by anonymous review.
Stimulating Learning by Simulating Politics: Teaching Simulation Design in the Undergraduate Context†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 525–537, November 2014
How to Cite
2014) Stimulating Learning by Simulating Politics: Teaching Simulation Design in the Undergraduate Context. International Studies Perspectives, doi:10.1111/j.1528-3585.2012.00501.x(
[Corrections added November 14, 2014 after original online publication. Grammatical changes have been made to this article to improve clarity.]
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!