The author wishes to thank two anonymous reviewers for their comments on an earlier draft of this article. A previous version of this article was presented to the Canadian Political Science Association Annual Conference in Waterloo, Ontario, May 16–18, 2011.
Détente 2.0? The Meaning of Russia's “Reset” with the United States†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 1–18, February 2014
How to Cite
2014) Détente 2.0? The Meaning of Russia's “Reset” with the United States. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2012.00504.x © 2012 International Studies Association. (
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!