The author wishes to thank the editor and the anonymous reviewers, as well as Shannon Lindsey Blanton and Nicole Detraz for the comments on earlier versions of the manuscript. The author would also like to thank Roxanne Buckman and Jack Busbee for their comments, as well as their help in teaching the courses from which this project began. Responsibility for errors is the author's alone.
Zombies and International Relations: A Simple Guide for Bringing the Undead into Your Classroom†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 1–13, February 2013
How to Cite
2012) Zombies and International Relations: A Simple Guide for Bringing the Undead into Your Classroom. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2012.00505.x © 2012 International Studies Association(
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!