The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7, 2007–2013) European Research Council grant agreement number 202 596. All views remain those of the author.
Politico-Economic Models of Democracy in Democracy Promotion†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Studies Association
International Studies Perspectives
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 121–141, May 2014
How to Cite
2014) Politico-Economic Models of Democracy in Democracy Promotion. International Studies Perspectives, doi: 10.1111/j.1528-3585.2012.00512.x. (
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!