Dr. Lens is presently affiliated with the Genetic Epidemiology Division, Cancer Research UK, St. James’ University Hospital, Leeds, England.
Cutaneous melanoma: interferon alpha adjuvant therapy for patients at high risk for recurrent disease
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2006
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 9–18, January 2006
How to Cite
Lens, M. (2006), Cutaneous melanoma: interferon alpha adjuvant therapy for patients at high risk for recurrent disease. Dermatologic Therapy, 19: 9–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2005.00051.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.