The authors wish to thank Ms. Christine E. Carocci for her expert assistance in the preparation of this manuscript.
Does food allergy cause atopic dermatitis? Food challenge testing to dissociate eczematous from immediate reactions
Article first published online: 10 APR 2006
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 97–103, March 2006
How to Cite
Rowlands, D., Tofte, S. J. and Hanifin, J. M. (2006), Does food allergy cause atopic dermatitis? Food challenge testing to dissociate eczematous from immediate reactions. Dermatologic Therapy, 19: 97–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2006.00063.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!