This work was supported in part by grants from the National Institutes of Health (numbers R21-CA 74117 and K24-CA 86815) (to M.D), the M. D. Anderson Cancer Center Core Cancer Grant (number CA 16672), the CTCL Patient Education Fund and the Sherry L. Anderson CTCL Research Funds, and an unrestricted educational grant by Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma with retinoids
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2006
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 264–271, September 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, C. and Duvic, M. (2006), Treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma with retinoids. Dermatologic Therapy, 19: 264–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2006.00083.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.