This work was supported in part by grants from the National Institutes of Health (numbers R21-CA 74117 and K24-CA 86815) (to M.D), the M. D. Anderson Cancer Center Core Cancer Grant (number CA 16672), the CTCL Patient Education Fund and the Sherry L. Anderson CTCL Research Funds, and an unrestricted educational grant by Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma with retinoids
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 264–271, September 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, C. and Duvic, M. (2006), Treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma with retinoids. Dermatologic Therapy, 19: 264–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2006.00083.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!