The patient showed in the present paper gave full permission to the authors for the publication of the photos.
Therapeutic Hotline: Facial skin rejuvenation in a patient treated with photodynamic therapy for actinic keratosis
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 86–89, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Bruscino, N., Rossi, R., Dindelli, M., Ghersetich, I. and Lotti, T. (2010), Therapeutic Hotline: Facial skin rejuvenation in a patient treated with photodynamic therapy for actinic keratosis. Dermatologic Therapy, 23: 86–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2009.01294.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.