Conflict of interest: None.
Ablative fractional CO2 resurfacing for photoaging of the hands: pilot study of 10 patients
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 62–70, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Stebbins, W. G. and Hanke, C. W. (2011), Ablative fractional CO2 resurfacing for photoaging of the hands: pilot study of 10 patients. Dermatologic Therapy, 24: 62–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2010.01379.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Biology and Principles of Scar Management and Burn Reconstruction, Surgical Clinics of North America, 2014, 94, 4, 793, , ,
- 2Hand Rejuvenation by Ablative Fraction CO2 Laser, Journal of Skin and Stem Cell, 2014, 1, 3, , , , , ,
- 3Current status of surgery in dermatology, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2013, 69, 6, 972, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser and Acoustic-Pressure Ultrasound for Transepidermal Delivery of Cosmeceuticals: A Novel Method of Facial Rejuvenation, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2013, 37, 5, 965, , ,