Conflict of interest: None.
Ablative fractional CO2 resurfacing for photoaging of the hands: pilot study of 10 patients
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 62–70, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Stebbins, W. G. and Hanke, C. W. (2011), Ablative fractional CO2 resurfacing for photoaging of the hands: pilot study of 10 patients. Dermatologic Therapy, 24: 62–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2010.01379.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.