Therapeutic effect of mizoribine on pemphigus vulgaris and pemphigus foliaceus
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Evaluation and Treatment of Vascular Disorders
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 382–385, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Hashimoto, T., Kawakami, T., Koga, H., Ohyama, B., Hamada, T., Dainichi, T., Nakama, T., Yasumoto, S., Tsuruta, D. and Ishii, N. (2012), Therapeutic effect of mizoribine on pemphigus vulgaris and pemphigus foliaceus. Dermatologic Therapy, 25: 382–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2012.01469.x
Conflict of interest disclosure: None declared.
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- Nakatomi Foundation
- Kaibara Morikazu Medical Science Promotion Foundation
- Japan Lydia O'Leary Memorial Foundation
- Cosmetology Research Foundation
- Japanese Dermatological Association (Shiseido Award)
- Fukuoka Foundation for Sound Health
- Galderma K.K.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.