Funding/Support: The research at the Melanoma Unit in Barcelona is partially funded by Grants 03/0019, 05/0302, 06/0265, and 09/1393 from Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias, Spain; by the CIBER de Enfermedades Raras of the Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain; by the AGAUR 2009 SGR 1337 of the Catalan Government, Spain; by the European Commission under the 6th Framework Programme, Contract No: LSHC-CT-2006-018702 (GenoMEL); and by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) of the US National Institute of Health (NIH) (CA83115).
Genetic counseling in melanoma
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Understanding and Treating Malignant Melanoma
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 397–402, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Badenas, C., Aguilera, P., Puig-Butillé, J. A., Carrera, C., Malvehy, J. and Puig, S. (2012), Genetic counseling in melanoma. Dermatologic Therapy, 25: 397–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2012.01499.x
Role of the Sponsors: The sponsors had no role in the design and conduct of the study; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; or in the preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Numbers: 03/0019, 05/0302, 06/0265, 09/1393
- CIBER de Enfermedades Raras of the Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- AGAUR 2009 SGR 1337 of the Catalan Government
- European Commission under the 6th Framework Programme
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) of the US National Institute of Health (NIH). Grant Number: CA83115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.