This research was supported in part by the Intramural Research Program of the NCI, NIH, Medical Research Fund Tirol (MFF71, MFF153), the Austrian Science Fund (FWF J1901-MED, J2112-MED, P16990-B05), the European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST Action BM0903)”
Systemic retinoids in the management of ichthyoses and related skin types
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 26–38, January/February 2013
How to Cite
DiGiovanna, J. J., Mauro, T., Milstone, L. M., Schmuth, M. and Toro, J. R. (2013), Systemic retinoids in the management of ichthyoses and related skin types. Dermatologic Therapy, 26: 26–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2012.01527.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- Intramural Research Program of the NCI, NIH, Medical Research Fund Tirol. Grant Numbers: MFF71, MFF153
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Numbers: J2112-MED, P16990-B05
- European Cooperation in Science and Technology. Grant Number: COST Action BM0903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.