Pruritic papular eruption in HIV: a case successfully treated with NB-UVB
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Understanding and Treating Itch
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 173–175, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Bellavista, S., D' Antuono, A., Infusino, S. D., Trimarco, R. and Patrizi, A. (2013), Pruritic papular eruption in HIV: a case successfully treated with NB-UVB. Dermatologic Therapy, 26: 173–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2013.01545.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.