Conflicts of interest: None.
Methyl – aminolevulinic acid photodynamic therapy and topical tretinoin in a patient with vulvar extramammary Paget's disease
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Understanding and Treating Itch
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 170–172, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Magnano, M., Loi, C., Bardazzi, F., Burtica, E. C. and Patrizi, A. (2013), Methyl – aminolevulinic acid photodynamic therapy and topical tretinoin in a patient with vulvar extramammary Paget's disease. Dermatologic Therapy, 26: 170–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2013.01546.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.