Funding sources: None.
Omalizumab in chronic urticaria: a retrospective series of 15 cases
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Update on Understanding and Managing Chronic Wounds
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 257–259, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Armengot-Carbo, M., Velasco-Pastor, M., Rodrigo-Nicolas, B., Pont-Sanjuan, V., Quecedo-Estebanez, E. and Gimeno-Carpio, E. (2013), Omalizumab in chronic urticaria: a retrospective series of 15 cases. Dermatologic Therapy, 26: 257–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8019.2013.01549.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.