Docetaxel-induced peripheral neuropathy: protective effects of dihydroprogesterone and progesterone in an experimental model
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© 2009 Peripheral Nerve Society
Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 36–44, March 2009
How to Cite
Roglio, I., Bianchi, R., Camozzi, F., Carozzi, V., Cervellini, I., Crippa, D., Lauria, G., Cavaletti, G. and Melcangi, R. C. (2009), Docetaxel-induced peripheral neuropathy: protective effects of dihydroprogesterone and progesterone in an experimental model. Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System, 14: 36–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8027.2009.00204.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.