Members of the PeriNomS Study Group: Dr. D. Bennett, UK; Prof. L.H. van den Berg, The Netherlands; Prof. P.Y.K. Van den Bergh, Belgium; Prof. D.R. Cornblath, USA; Prof. M. Dalakas, USA; Dr. G. Devigili, Italy; Prof. P.A. van Doorn, The Netherlands; Dr. C.G. Faber, The Netherlands; Dr. K.C. Gorson, USA; Dr. R.D. Hadden, UK; Prof. A.F. Hahn, Canada; Prof. H-P Hartung, Germany, Prof. R.A.C. Hughes, UK; Dr. G. Lauria, Italy; Prof. J-M. Léger, France; Prof. R.A. Lewis, USA; Dr. M.P.T. Lunn, UK; Dr. I.S.J. Merkies, The Netherlands; Prof. E. Nobile-Orazio, Italy; Dr. N.C. Notermans, The Netherlands; Dr. L. Padua, Italy; Dr. M.M. Reilly, UK, Dr. B. Smith, USA.
Improving fatigue assessment in immune-mediated neuropathies: the modified Rasch-built fatigue severity scale
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 Peripheral Nerve Society
Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 268–278, December 2009
How to Cite
Van Nes, S. I., Vanhoutte, E. K., Faber, C. G., Garssen, M., Van Doorn, P. A., Merkies, I. S. J. and on behalf of the PeriNomSStudy Group (2009), Improving fatigue assessment in immune-mediated neuropathies: the modified Rasch-built fatigue severity scale. Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System, 14: 268–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8027.2009.00238.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.