Membership of Task Force: Robert D. M. Hadden, UK; Eduardo Nobile-Orazio, Italy; Claudia L. Sommer, Germany; Angelika F. Hahn, Canada; Isabel Illa, Spain; Enrica Morra, Italy; John D. Pollard, Australia; Michael P. T. Lunn, UK; Pierre Bouche, France; David R. Cornblath, USA; Eileen Evers, UK; Carol Lee Koski, USA; Jean-Marc Léger, France; Peter Van den Bergh, Belgium; Pieter A. van Doorn, The Netherlands; Ivo N. van Schaik, The Netherlands.
European Federation of Neurological Societies/Peripheral Nerve Society Guideline on management of paraproteinemic demyelinating neuropathies. Report of a Joint Task Force of the European Federation of Neurological Societies and the Peripheral Nerve Society – first revision*
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
© 2010 Peripheral Nerve Society
Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 185–195, September 2010
How to Cite
Joint Task Force of the EFNS and the PNS (2010), European Federation of Neurological Societies/Peripheral Nerve Society Guideline on management of paraproteinemic demyelinating neuropathies. Report of a Joint Task Force of the European Federation of Neurological Societies and the Peripheral Nerve Society – first revision. Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System, 15: 185–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8027.2010.00278.x
Anticipated date for updating this guideline: Not later than October 2013.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.