Biomarkers of CIDP in patients with diabetes or CMT1
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
© 2011 Peripheral Nerve Society
Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System
Biomarkers in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) Proceedings of the Biomarkers Faculty Meeting Athens, Greece, June 8–9, 2010
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s1, pages 14–17, June 2011
How to Cite
Latov, N. (2011), Biomarkers of CIDP in patients with diabetes or CMT1. Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System, 16: 14–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8027.2011.00299.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.