In vivo confocal microscopy of Meissner corpuscles as a novel sensory measure in CMT1A
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 Peripheral Nerve Society
Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 169–174, September 2011
How to Cite
Almodovar, J. L., Ferguson, M., McDermott, M. P., Lewis, R. A., Shy, M. E. and Herrmann, D. N. (2011), In vivo confocal microscopy of Meissner corpuscles as a novel sensory measure in CMT1A. Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System, 16: 169–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8027.2011.00342.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!