This work was supported in part by a U.S. Public Health Service Predoctoral Fellowship (1-F1-GM-21,008-01). The author is grateful for the help and advice of Dr. R. Y. Stanier during the course of this work.
SIMPLE CONDITIONS FOR GROWTH OF UNICELLULAR BLUE-GREEN ALGAE ON PLATES
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
Journal of Phycology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–4, March 1968
How to Cite
Allen, M. M. (1968), SIMPLE CONDITIONS FOR GROWTH OF UNICELLULAR BLUE-GREEN ALGAE ON PLATES. Journal of Phycology, 4: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.1968.tb04667.x
Received July 23, 1967; revised August 24, 1967.
- Issue online: 27 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!