Present address: Department of Botany, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida 33620.
FACTORS AFFECTING THE RATE OF CALCIFICATION IN HALIMEDA OPUNTIA (L.) LAMOUROUX AND HALIMEDA DISCOIDEA DECAISNE1
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
Journal of Phycology
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 305–312, December 1969
How to Cite
Stark, L. M., Almodovar, L. and Krauss, R. W. (1969), FACTORS AFFECTING THE RATE OF CALCIFICATION IN HALIMEDA OPUNTIA (L.) LAMOUROUX AND HALIMEDA DISCOIDEA DECAISNE. Journal of Phycology, 5: 305–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.1969.tb02619.x
Scientific Article No. A1486, Contribution No. 4126 of Maryland Agricultural Experiment Station, Department of Botany.
- Issue online: 27 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
- Received December 12, 1968; revised June 24, 1969.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!