Canadian Contribution to the International Biological Programme No. 103.
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 239–249, September 1971
How to Cite
Gruendling, G. K. (1971), ECOLOGY OF THE EPIPELIC ALGAL COMMUNITIES IN MARION LAKE, BRITISH COLUMBIA. Journal of Phycology, 7: 239–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.1971.tb01509.x
Received February 16, 1971; revised June 8, 1971.
I express my gratitude to Dr. Ian E. Efford, Director of the Canadian I.B.P. Marion Lake Project at the University of British Columbia, for his support of the research and for reviewing the manuscript, and to Drs. Ronald Davies, Bary Hargrave, Michael Winterbourne, and Mohan Wali for valuable discussion and technical aid during the study. This study was supported by funds provided by the National Research Council of Canada. Much of the work was done during the tenure of a National Research Council of Canada Postdoctoral Fellowship at the University of British Columbia.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!