Accepted: 20 July 1979.
CRITICAL LEVELS OF LIGHT AND TEMPERATURE REGULATING THE GAMETOGENESIS OF THREE LAMINARIA SPECIES (PHAEOPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–15, MARCH 1980
How to Cite
Lüning, K. (1980), CRITICAL LEVELS OF LIGHT AND TEMPERATURE REGULATING THE GAMETOGENESIS OF THREE LAMINARIA SPECIES (PHAEOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 16: 1–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.1980.tb02992.x
The author wishes to thank Dr. M. J. Dring for help with computer programming, as well as for the graphical design of Fig. 6, and Dr. J. W. Markham for help with the English of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!