Accepted: 10 February 1982.
IN-SITU MORPHOLOGY AND OCCURRENCE OF EUCARYOTIC PHOTOTROPHS OF BACTERIAL SIZE IN THE PICOPLANKTON OF ESTUARINE AND OCEANIC WATERS1
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 318–327, SEPTEMBER 1982
How to Cite
Johnson, P. W. and Sieburth, J. McN. (1982), IN-SITU MORPHOLOGY AND OCCURRENCE OF EUCARYOTIC PHOTOTROPHS OF BACTERIAL SIZE IN THE PICOPLANKTON OF ESTUARINE AND OCEANIC WATERS. Journal of Phycology, 18: 318–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.1982.tb03190.x
The research was supported by grants OCE-7681779 and OCE-7826388 from the Biological Oceanography Program of the National Science Foundation. We acknowledge Andy Davis and Jim Fontaine for the collection of water samples and the establishment of enrichment cultures during R/V Endeavor cruises 20 and 28, respectively.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!