Accepted: 18 June 1982.
ACCUMULATION OF β-CAROTENE IN HALOTOLERANT ALGE: PURIFICATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF β-CAROTENE-RICH GLOBULES FROM DUNALIELLA BARDAWIL (CHLOROPHYCEAE)1
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2004
Journal of Phycology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 529–537, DECEMBER 1982
How to Cite
Ben-Amotz, A., Katz, A. and Avron, M. (1982), ACCUMULATION OF β-CAROTENE IN HALOTOLERANT ALGE: PURIFICATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF β-CAROTENE-RICH GLOBULES FROM DUNALIELLA BARDAWIL (CHLOROPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 18: 529–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.1982.tb03219.x
We express our indebtedness to Dr. Arye Tishbee of our Chemistry Department for his help in the design and the operation of the HPLC separations.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!