Current address and address for reprint requests: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721.
FRUSTULAR MORPHOLOGY AND TAXONOMIC AFFINITIES OF NAVICULA COMPLANATOIDES (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE)1
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 262–273, June 1988
How to Cite
Brogan, M. W. and Rosowski, J. R. (1988), FRUSTULAR MORPHOLOGY AND TAXONOMIC AFFINITIES OF NAVICULA COMPLANATOIDES (BACILLARIOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology, 24: 262–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.1988.tb04242.x
Accepted: 19 February 1988.
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!