Address for reprint requests.
ULTRASTRUCTURE AND ECOLOGY OF AUREOCOCCUS ANOPHAGEFERENS GEN. ET SP. NOV. (CHRYSOPHYCEAE): THE DOMINANT PICOPLANKTER DURING A BLOOM IN NARRAGANSETT BAY, RHODE ISLAND, SUMMER 19851
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Journal of Phycology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 416–425, September 1988
How to Cite
Sieburth, J. McN., Johnson, P. W. and Hargraves, P. E. (1988), ULTRASTRUCTURE AND ECOLOGY OF AUREOCOCCUS ANOPHAGEFERENS GEN. ET SP. NOV. (CHRYSOPHYCEAE): THE DOMINANT PICOPLANKTER DURING A BLOOM IN NARRAGANSETT BAY, RHODE ISLAND, SUMMER 1985. Journal of Phycology, 24: 416–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.1988.tb04485.x
Accepted: 11 May 1988.
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!