Present address and address for reprint requests: University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, Institute of Marine Sciences, 3431 Arendell Street, Morehead City, North Carolina 28557.
MODELING THE ANNUAL PRODUCTION OF INTERTIDAL BENTHIC MICROALGAE IN ESTUARINE ECOSYSTEMS1
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2006
Journal of Phycology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 396–407, August 1993
How to Cite
Pinckney, J. L. and Zingmark, R. G. (1993), MODELING THE ANNUAL PRODUCTION OF INTERTIDAL BENTHIC MICROALGAE IN ESTUARINE ECOSYSTEMS. Journal of Phycology, 29: 396–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.1993.tb00140.x
Received 23 November 1992. Accepted 5 April 1993.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!