Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi benefit from 7 years of free air CO2 enrichment in well-fertilized grass and legume monocultures
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 189–199, February 2004
How to Cite
Gamper, H., Peter, M., Jansa, J., Lüscher, A., Hartwig, U. A. and Leuchtmann, A. (2004), Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi benefit from 7 years of free air CO2 enrichment in well-fertilized grass and legume monocultures. Global Change Biology, 10: 189–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00734.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Received 10 January 2003; revised version received and accepted 16 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!