The effect of fertilization on sap flux and canopy conductance in a Eucalyptus saligna experimental forest
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 427–436, April 2004
How to Cite
Hubbard, R. M., Ryan, M. G., Giardina, C. P. and Barnard, H. (2004), The effect of fertilization on sap flux and canopy conductance in a Eucalyptus saligna experimental forest. Global Change Biology, 10: 427–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00741.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Received 30 May 2003; revised version received and accepted 11 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!