Spatial and temporal dynamics of forest canopy gaps following selective logging in the eastern Amazon
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 765–783, May 2004
How to Cite
Asner, G. P., Keller, M. and Silva, J. N. M. (2004), Spatial and temporal dynamics of forest canopy gaps following selective logging in the eastern Amazon. Global Change Biology, 10: 765–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00756.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
- Received 1 November 2002; revised version received and accepted 4 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!