Coarse woody debris in undisturbed and logged forests in the eastern Brazilian Amazon
Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 784–795, May 2004
How to Cite
Keller, M., Palace, M., Asner, G. P., Pereira, R. and Silva, J. N. M. (2004), Coarse woody debris in undisturbed and logged forests in the eastern Brazilian Amazon. Global Change Biology, 10: 784–795. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00770.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
- Received 1 November 2002; revised version received and accepted 28 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!