Amazon drought and its implications for forest flammability and tree growth: a basin-wide analysis
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 704–717, May 2004
How to Cite
Nepstad, D., Lefebvre, P., Lopes da Silva, U., Tomasella, J., Schlesinger, P., Solórzano, L., Moutinho, P., Ray, D. and Guerreira Benito, J. (2004), Amazon drought and its implications for forest flammability and tree growth: a basin-wide analysis. Global Change Biology, 10: 704–717. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00772.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
- Received 5 December 2002; revised version and accepted 27 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!