Land-use change effects on local energy, water, and carbon balances in an Amazonian agricultural field
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 895–907, May 2004
How to Cite
Sakai, R. K., Fitzjarrald, D. R., Moraes, O. L.L., Staebler, R. M., Acevedo, O. C., Czikowsky, M. J., Silva, R. d., Brait, E. and Miranda, V. (2004), Land-use change effects on local energy, water, and carbon balances in an Amazonian agricultural field. Global Change Biology, 10: 895–907. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00773.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2004
- Received 2 January 2002; revised version received 2 June 2003; accepted 3 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!