Land-use change effects on local energy, water, and carbon balances in an Amazonian agricultural field
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 895–907, May 2004
How to Cite
Sakai, R. K., Fitzjarrald, D. R., Moraes, O. L.L., Staebler, R. M., Acevedo, O. C., Czikowsky, M. J., Silva, R. d., Brait, E. and Miranda, V. (2004), Land-use change effects on local energy, water, and carbon balances in an Amazonian agricultural field. Global Change Biology, 10: 895–907. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00773.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2004
- Received 2 January 2002; revised version received 2 June 2003; accepted 3 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!