CO2 flux from soil in pastures and forests in southwestern Amazonia
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
Global Change Biology
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 833–843, May 2004
How to Cite
Salimon, C. I., Davidson, E. A. , Victoria, R. L. and Melo, A. W. F. (2004), CO2 flux from soil in pastures and forests in southwestern Amazonia. Global Change Biology, 10: 833–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1529-8817.2003.00776.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
- Received 11 January 2002; revised version received 10 August 2003 and accepted 12 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!